Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Print preview in Personalplaner 2.0

I implemented the new print dialog and the print preview for the Personalplaner.


I was not shure if I should create my own new implementation of a print dialog or use the default dialog, even though it doesn't suit my needs very well.
And how should I create the preview of the printout?

I decided to create my own version of a print dialog and implement the preview both in one...
And I like it!


On the left side the user can choos which teams and which columns of that should be printed and which printer to use.
The user has the possibility to preview all pages with the pageing at the bottom left of the preview image.

 For previewing the printout I developed a pageviewer, with paging ability and the preview completely new and all from scratch. If the window is smaller than the printout/pagesize, the pageviewer automaticaly scales the pages down so that the whole page is allways visible.

 I'm realy pleased with the result I got.

No comments: